Thursday, June 19, 2008

Unexpected


Me and my friends went to Paragon Plaza last tuesday to visit the BrewRATS at 99.5 Campus FM. We went on the purpose of asking Tado Jimenez about the IPUTOK MO SA LABAS komiks. We didn't expect that Playboy's Philippine Edition Playmate for the month of June Sachie Sanders would be there.

Good thing I brought my sister's digital camera. Miss Sachie Sanders was kind enough to have her picture taken with us. she even complimented about something (to shy to share what she said to me). thanks to Sachie Sanders for the kind words. :D

For more pictures with Miss Sachie Sanders:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/9657445@N03/

1 comment:

Gio Paredes said...

Asus... hiya ka pa.
Sige na bulong mo sa akin yung sinabi sa iyo... :D

Thanks nga pala.
I see that you added a link papunta sa blog ko mula dito.
I will return favor... :D

 

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix